Tuesday, September 12, 2017

I save Pres. Obama's life....................and for thanks.........they harass me and humiliate me....................and let me be harassed........then they brag about how great they are..............pathetic pieces of trash..............American white women and blacks.................yeah, ill be safe.........yeah, u love me..............................pathetic.........

A world wide audience............as everyone knows.......but does nothing but stare..........Black people telling me to move from "their chair"............in Some's cafeteria...........I guess this is how things were going to get better............................trash are what u people are.............



Pageviews today
316
Pageviews yesterday
453
Pageviews last month
11,004
Pageviews all time history
355,725
Followers
0
Manage tracking your own pageviews

No comments:

Post a Comment