Thursday, February 1, 2018

Almost a 1000 page views today..........almost a 1000 yesterday......almost a half million over all..........over 400 k anyways...........over 400 thousand.............and the how ever many on my original blog.......under the same name.........on wordpress.com...................................goldendragon.wordpress.com............forgot the password.....they actually banned it........I thought there was free speech in the USA........not where there are women involved............and they TOLD me I could do illegal things..........but it is not libel.......if what I am saying is true........they are lying.......spreading false rumors.........so I will combat that .......by spreading the truth.......



Pageviews today
976
Pageviews yesterday
989
Pageviews last month
22,835
Pageviews all time history
436,520
Followers
0
Manage tracking your own pageviews

No comments:

Post a Comment