Thursday, February 1, 2018

Everyone knows but no one cares........they just say they do...........which is even worse...............and it makes you fucking people backstabbing cowards...........and you know it..........and u also know my problem is not myself or my competency.........it is b/c I have a baby face........and I am goofy looking.........I am not tall, dark or handsome.......therefore people think they can abuse me......but later deny it...........

Things will get better............keep shining.......take it a little bit longer...............the Blacks rights groups and black panthers have been telling me that for over 3 years.............but things keep getting worse.........offering me sex in return for work............they have yet to seduce me.........them or their white whores.........and will never admit to what they did.......the US gov also knew......the CIA and FBI............as it was their idea....................but no one has admitted to anything........so it makes me look crazy.........as if I am making this shit up.........................I fucking hate you people.......things can never get better.............you have ruined my life...........FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!



Pageviews today
1,156
Pageviews yesterday
989
Pageviews last month
23,015
Pageviews all time history
436,700
Followers
0
Manage tracking your own pageviews

No comments:

Post a Comment