Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Good man..........................I would never go either.................they should change the name.......Pierre Lefante had "President's House".......for the residence of our president..........and Congress House.......for the name of the US Capital building.....



Chris Long: Chris Long skipped the White House visit last year when he played for last year's champs, the New England Patriots. He won't be going this year either. "No, I'm not going to the White House. Are you kidding me?" he said during an interview on Pardon My Take Podcast last Sunday.
Last year, Long released a video online explaining his decision: "When my son grows up -- and I believe the legacy of our president is going to be what it is -- I don't want him to say, 'Hey dad, why'd you go when you knew the right thing was to not go.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment