Thursday, February 1, 2018

I had a black leather jacket just like the main character...........who looks somewhat like me...................I bought the black leather jacket when I was stationed in Yuma, AZ...............in like 1992.......................MCAS Yuma.......was my 2nd duty station...

I bought that jacket in San Luis Rio Colorado........................in Sonora, Mexico.........Sonora is one of the states..........San Luis is a border town.......on the Colorado river...........Yuma, AZ is also on the Colorado river.........the other side.......West is California...........from Arizona..........and Baja California del Norte.........in Mexico.......

I wore that black leather jacket a lot in college..........in JMU....forgot even what happened to it....Cpl Brown..........of Buffalo, NY might remember it.........I wore it a lot..........it does get cold in the desert at night.............Cpl Brown had a jacket similar to many men in NY ave shelter back then..........we were roomates.........until his wife from Okinawa, Japan came...........he was waiting for her to get a green card...........which is not automatic..........I remember that.......his writing his wife letters in Japanese sript.........Kanji I think when I got married the 1st time........to a Gualdalupe DV of Mexicali, Mexico........after our wedding in El Centro, CA and reception in Mexico..........at a Chinese restaurant in Mexicali.........same day as we got married.........and our honeymoon in Veracruz, Mexico.........I went back East.........to wait for her paperwork to be arranged by INS............she refused to go to the green card interview...............Cpl Brown........a Black American........had a light brownish.............creamed colored jacket with several strips...........he was quite cool........into comic books and art...........drawing..................and bike stunts........



https://www.crackle.com/the-skulls-2?cmpid=3322&utm_source=googleadwords&utm_medium=ppc&utm_campaign=brand&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3Ni4nsKF2QIVDgeGCh1LZQeoEAAYASAAEgLmZ_D_BwE

No comments:

Post a Comment