Thursday, February 1, 2018

It might have been 902 Bayard ave.........I am not sure........it was in the 900s somewhere............and I am not a Chinese spy either.............as you people are so stupid I have to think for you..........I would never even go to China until it gives back Tibet to the Tibetan people.....





The Chinese house my grandparents owned........stood at the corner of Bayard and Rodney street........it had a two car garage...........which was attached to a two story guest house............the main Chinese house.......had a roof top......picnic type of place..........and was 3 stories.............a corner lot..........I lived there off and on from 3 or 4 to 24 or so......................................I always lived in Rehoboth during the summers I was in high school...........................................

The phone number to the Chinese house was 302 - 227 - 7400..........it was really close to Silver lake............as u can tell from the map............



Map of 900 Bayard Ave, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971


900 Bayard Ave, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971

No comments:

Post a Comment