Thursday, February 1, 2018

Sarah Farrington said my "mother" was ok with talking to me...........I told her I never wanted to talk to her again...........as I told Sarah F.......I didn't want to talk to my mother..............but to ask my mother questions about my daughter......and I wrote a letter to my kid.................with my "mother's" address in Dale City on it.........to give to my 2nd wife.....my kid's mother.........I am not sure if Sarah F even mailed it (I gave the letter to Sarah Farrington of St. E's).....I doubt it.............as women do as they please in the USA.....then complain............

My 2nd wife has full custody of my kid................and talks to my mother apparently.......so I wrote a letter to Adrianna with Sandra Herbert's address on it (my mother) to give it to my 2nd wife...........to give it to my kid............as my 2nd wife has yet to allow me to see or write, email or otherwise my kid...............I have not seen Adrianna since Xmas of 2012............at my mother's house in Dale City, Va.......................the 25th of Dec of 2012..........



Farrington, Sarah H. (DBH) sarah.farrington@dc.gov

8/22/17
to me
Please let me know if you have a forwarding address for any mail that comes here after your release.

Sarah Farrington, LICSW
Social Worker, 1G-Howard House
Saint Elizabeths Hospital
1100 Alabama Ave, SE Washington, DC 20032
Office: 202-299-5477

This message and any included attachments are from Saint Elizabeths Hospital, District of Columbia Government, and are intended only for the addressee(s).  The information contained herein may include confidential, privileged or private information protected from disclosure by local and federal laws.  Unauthorized review, forwarding, copying, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive it, please notify the sender of the e-mail and promptly delete this message from your computer.  Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment