Tuesday, February 6, 2018

They were all born in Ft Scott, KS.........my maternal grandfather was the youngest of 3...........the 1st born.......I think.....was his sister Marian.............we stayed at her house in Nevada, MO......very close to the Kansas line........

His brother Bill was also older than Paul Alexander Ruddell..........my maternal grandfather.........Marian..........from Indiana Jones..........The Raiders of the Lost Ark........what an odd karma I have..........

Anyways..........his brother Bill.........was a postal inspector..........in Kansas City, KS....................which is smaller than Kansas City, MO.........the later being where the Royals.....of MLB play...........and the Chiefs play..................we drove out there.................to go to the Ruddell family reunion..............several times............................we would play table tennis in the basement..........the family reunions were held..........in Independence, MO........a suburb of KC......................I played his brother Bill at table tennis, ping pong, when I was like 15.......but my grandfather didn't tell me until after I played my great uncle Bill.............that Bill had been the Kansas City, KS......ping pong champion...........and so his brother..........who was like........80 at the time.......tore me apart...............after that I told my grandfather that his brother was awesome at ping pong and for a man who was 80 he had very good moves.....then he told me that Bill had won a city wide tournament.......Kansas City, KS was then a city of 100 k.............I told him he should have told me before.......b/c an old man embarrassed me...................in front of everyone............



Nevada, Missouri - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nevada,_Missouri
Nevada /nəˈveɪdə is a city and a county seat of Vernon County, Missouri, United States. The population was 8,386 at the 2010 census, and 8,171 in the 2012 estimate. Nevada is the home of Cottey College. Nevada's local government is the council-manager model. The mayor of Nevada is Brian Leanard. Contents. [hide].
History · ‎Geography · ‎Climate · ‎Demographics

Nevada, MO - Nevada, Missouri Map & Directions - MapQuest

https://www.mapquest.com/us/mo/nevada-282023141
Get directions, maps, and traffic for Nevada, MO. Check flight prices and hotel availability for your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment