Tuesday, February 6, 2018

This place had THE nastiest tasting water I had ever drank.........they didn't bother to tell me about that either.........until I drank some.............I almost spit it out.......but since we were staying at my great aunt Marian's house..........I drank the stuff...........it tasted.....like sulfur...........as u can see from the below.....

Or is it Vernon square.......Wash DC........where the Carnegie library is.........a hand of wonders...............Davinci Code...........to the Lost Symbol.........Wash DC........



Nevada, MO - Alliance Water Resources

https://alliancewater.com/project/nevada-mo/
Alliance Water Resources' contract with Nevada began in February 2011. The company was immediately tasked with identifying and eliminating the causes of the distinctive sulphur odour at the water treatment plant, identifying and eliminating the cause of hard water scaling, and instituting recordkeeping to satisfy state and ...

No comments:

Post a Comment