Thursday, April 19, 2018

Around Xmas of 1993...........I had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled at the VA complex in NW Wash Dc......................which is very close to where Michigan ave NE meets North Capital street...............filled with aliens now...........my aunt Sue drove me to and from her house on Emerald Drive in Alexandria, VA............b/c they sedated me i could not drive...........i drove my friend Pierre there...........once..........from Dale City, VA..........he is Haitian...............and was a Lt. Colonel in the Airforce, that was in like 2010 or so........................he was having a procedure at the VA and could not drive........due to the drugs/medications they gave him.......painkillers..........................................



The Tooth Trade - Video Clip | South Park Studios

southpark.cc.com/clips/103425/the-tooth-trade
The boys agree to work for Loogie, the boss of the Tooth Trade. From Season 04 Episode 02, The Tooth Fairy ...

No comments:

Post a Comment