Thursday, April 19, 2018

We took our honeymoon here.........flying out of Mexicali's international airport...........for like 10 days or so...................................................my 1st wife is Mexican.........the 2nd is from El Salvador................my 1st wife and I got a total divorce................as far as I know........I am still married to the 2nd one...........although I have not seen her in over 5 years...........I think I see her once in while...........on the DC metro or in a McDonalds........but with my bad eyes I am not sure................



Image result for veracruz mexico
{"clt":"n","id":"L1clvfXUQvq8xM:","ml":{"278":{"bh":160,"bw":139},"366":{"bh":160,"bw":183},"454":{"bh":160,"bw":212}},"oh":165,"ou":"https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/39/AreasVerdesDelRegistroCivil_VeraruzVeracruzMexico.jpeg/220px-AreasVerdesDelRegistroCivil_VeraruzVeracruzMexico.jpeg","ow":220,"pt":"upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/39/...","rh":"en.wikipedia.org","rid":"ChUOklYMBPdXfM","rt":0,"ru":"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veracruz_(city)","th":160,"tu":"https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q\u003dtbn:ANd9GcQWI-Yqz1bfc8mZQ4XVgAYSuHlcprh6dGipUMPDf-enywMADUECSVIaDK9miQ","tw":213}
Veracruz
City in Mexico
Veracruz, also known as Heroica Veracruz, is a Mexican port city on the Gulf of Mexico coast in the state of Veracruz. It's one of the country’s oldest and largest ports, founded in the 16th century by Spanish settlers. On an island overlooking the harbor is San Juan de Ulúa, a colonial fortress and former prison complex that's now a history museum.
Elevation: 33′
Weather: 83°F (28°C), Wind NE at 9 mph (14 km/h), 64% Humidity
Local time: Thursday 12:44 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment