Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Sarah Farrington is a white female.........................my 1st social worker last summer at St E's........Cristina Litwa.........is also a white female.....................Cristina tried to seduce me several times..........................even asking me my sexual orientation..........I told her that that was an illegal question..............


Farrington, Sarah H. (DBH) sarah.farrington@dc.gov

8/22/17
to me
Please let me know if you have a forwarding address for any mail that comes here after your release.
 
Sarah Farrington, LICSW
Social Worker, 1G-Howard House
Saint Elizabeths Hospital
1100 Alabama Ave, SE
Washington, DC 20032
Office: 202-299-5477
Cell: 202-641-6358

This message and any included attachments are from Saint Elizabeths Hospital, District of Columbia Government, and are intended only for the addressee(s).  The information contained herein may include confidential, privileged or private information protected from disclosure by local and federal laws.  Unauthorized review, forwarding, copying, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive it, please notify the sender of the e-mail and promptly delete this message from your computer.  Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment