Thursday, April 19, 2018

I will be back here tonight ms 13 gang.......unless u or something else kills me..........................the pathetic Blacks keep on with cigarettes....................smoke........singles...................saying I am safe..........I am not safe nor was I ever............u cannot protect me neither do u even care.............going around bragging about how smart, brave and competent they are...........when they are none of the above...........just liars and whores............what u do not realize,..........is my life is destroyed forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They go around congratulating each other..........it is I who did everything...........and u just starred at me.............as I got spit in the face.............as they threw me face 1st into concrete, etc...............AND AGAIN.............IF U ARE SO FUCKING SMART..........THEN WHY DON'T YOU FIGURE THIS SHIT OUT YOURSELVES!?!?!?

THEY DO IT B/C THEY KNOW I DON'T LIKE IT..............JUST ANOTHER EFFORT TO SET ME OFF..................................PATHETIC PIECES OF SHIT...........AND YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


New York Avenue Low Barrier Shelter - Catholic Charities ...

https://www.catholiccharitiesdc.org/housinghelp/newyorkave/
This is a low-barrier shelter program open to anyone who identifies as male over the age of 18. The program offers a hot dinner, access to case management staff, showers, and a bed on a nightly basis. The low-barrier shelter is open from 7 pm to 7 am daily pending weather alerts issued by DC government. Shuttle service ...
1355 New York Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002

Catholic Charities 1355 New York Ave NE Washington, DC Social ...

https://www.mapquest.com/places/catholic-charities-washington-dc-2450598
Rating: 6/10 - ‎1 review
Washington, DC 20002. ... The Catholic Charities New York Ave shelter is for men 18 years or older that are homeless (no children). This place was definitely much different than the other shelters I've volunteered at.

My Experience Living at 1355 New York Ave Shelter

https://www.streetsensemedia.org/.../my-experience-living-at-1355-new-york-ave-shel...
May 17, 2014 - Living at the shelter at 1355 New York Ave. NE was an experience I will never forget. I'm saying this because to have a bed, you have to be there before 7 p.m. on a first come, first served basis. However, some of what goes on there could be a health hazard, like letting people in who don't want to bathe and ...

No comments:

Post a Comment