Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I will be back at this DC whore house tonight ms 13 gang..........unless u or someone else succeeds in killing me.........





I received the letter from N. Uram...........PsyD............at this DC whore house.......


Catholic Charities 1355 New York Ave NE Washington, DC Social ...
https://www.mapquest.com/places/catholic-charities-washington-dc-2450598
Rating: 6/10 - ‎1 review
Overall: Reviews from. 03/20/08. Trish F. The Catholic Charities New York Ave shelter is for men 18 years or older that are homeless (no children). This place was definitely much different than the other shelters I've volunteered at. From... Read more ...




My Experience Living at 1355 New York Ave Shelter

https://www.streetsensemedia.org/.../my-experience-living-at-1355-new-york-ave-shel...
May 17, 2014 - Living at the shelter at 1355 New York Ave. NE was an experience I will never forget. I'm saying this because to have a bed, you have to be there before 7 p.m. on a first come, first served basis. However, some of what goes on there could be a health hazard, like letting people in who don't want to bathe and ...

No comments:

Post a Comment