Thursday, April 19, 2018

I put stuff like this up here............specific stuff that only I would know............so as people can check my story.............u can ask people what I was like.......for that u have my permission........nothing sexual................but things like my personality, whether I was a jerk or what I was usually doing.......activities............................who I knew.........how I knew them, etc..............so u can match my life..............so if I die my kid will know what I was like....




During my mother's Doll and Teddy bear convention in the mid 1980s sometime..........we visited this in San Jose.............and a local comic book store..........I was an avid collector..........I sold all 11 full comic boxes to my brother Dave........................just before my house foreclosed in Nov of 2012............

During that trip we visited Alcatraz prison in San Fran..........it is a museum now..........Richard Herbert...........my mother's 2nd husband flew out to meet us............we went to Crespi drive in Pacifica, CA..........to show Richard where we lived when we lived in California............and some other local stuff.....................................all this is part auto biography...................as they have probably told me kid nothing but lies............



Moved, closed, or was never here
Report
Winchester Mystery House

No comments:

Post a Comment