Wednesday, April 18, 2018

He is an older male, police officer............missing a few of his teeth.........told me his name was A Wright............he said that I have a no trespassing order against me and asked me why I kept walking through there..........when they told me I could not..........I told him b/c the federal government gave me permission to do illegal things.........for anti terrorism, and research into the harm against the Black community and women...................

He told me to tell the Federal government..........that he was over ruling them.......that, he, A Wright has more pull than they do....................I told him that the FBI was above the Galludet police.........he told me that they were not.......


Gallaudet University: Home

https://www.gallaudet.edu/
Gallaudet University - There is no other place like this in the world!
Enter your search in the box above

About

Home; About. The world's only university designed to be barrier ...

Attending Gallaudet

There is no other place like this in the world. Nowhere else but ...

Employment Opportunities

Staff - University Faculty - Careers Job Search - Finance Office - ...

History and Traditions

Home · About; History and Traditions. History of Gallaudet ...

Who We Are

Who We Are. Gallaudet University is the premier institution of ...

No comments:

Post a Comment