Thursday, April 19, 2018

They have gotten away with rigging an election.......................to murders............to just about everything else.............all in plain sight..........b/c of bribes....................sex as payoffs.........which they have tried with me............many times............I am not as weak as I apparently look...........so many people make fun of the way I look..........that I have a baby face...........then they rely on me for everything.............what a pathetic group of people................


Michael Cohen drops defamation suits over infamous dossier ...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/19/politics/michael-cohen-dossier/index.html
49 mins ago - (CNN)President Donald Trump's personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, told courts in New York late Wednesday that he'd like to drop defamation lawsuits he filed against Fusion GPS and BuzzFeed regarding the production and publication of an infamous dossier on Trump and Russia.

No comments:

Post a Comment