Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Both Dan Dougherty and Phil Travers are White males......



My 1st two roommates in JMU were both transfer students.........I was labeled as a transfer student officially b/c I took college courses in the USMC..............3 when I was stationed in Okinawa..........via the University of Maryland...........and 2 or so..........via the U. of Southern Illinois at Carbondale........when I was stationed at MCAS Yuma, AZ.........

Daniel Dougherty and Phil Travers were my freshman roomates.......................at JMU.......I stayed at Phil Travers house in San Antonio.........in April of 2013.........after taking the train from Union station here in DC.................I would walk to this library........


Hours 

Semmes Library - San Antonio Public Library

mysapl.org › Visit › Locations
Jump to Parking & Directions - Comanche Lookout Park is a 96-acre public park owned by the City of San Antonio. The site includes the fourth highest point in Bexar County with an elevation of 1,340 feet. The Cibolo floodplain lies at the base of this escarpment between the Gulf Coastal Plain and the Edwards ...

Comanche Lookout Park - The City of San Antonio - Official City Website

www.sanantonio.gov › ... › All Parks & Facilities › Parks & Facilities Details

No comments:

Post a Comment