Thursday, April 19, 2018

I mention this and the connection with Red Dragon the movie............with the blonde actor...........Ed Norton......................a somewhat look alike of me when i was in my mid 20s.....................and South Park tooth fairy................b/c the odd thing was my 1st wife..........told me several times...........that she saw someone..............who, in her words, looked identical to me....................in Spanish of course..........."identica a ti"..........was how she worded it...................................in El Centro, CA........or Mexicalli...........my clone..........i am not joking......................but what threw me so much was that she said it several times....................as in ...........on separate occasions..........that she saw some guy who looked identical to me......................right after i had my four wisdom teeth pulled at the VA.......

What was also odd............was i asked the two doctors for my teeth.............an odd request i know...........but the resistance they gave me.............like, u are not getting your teeth...........PERIOD..........................then, like 6 months or so after that........................on one of the many occasions i called my 1st wife...........then my girlfriend or fiancé................was when she told me that she had seen a man who looked identical to me.................several times............and several weeks between sightings..........i bet my clone............i am really not joking...


The Tooth Trade - Video Clip | South Park Studios

southpark.cc.com/clips/103425/the-tooth-trade
The boys agree to work for Loogie, the boss of the Tooth Trade. From Season 04 Episode 02, The Tooth Fairy ...

No comments:

Post a Comment