Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I am going to keep doing it................they gave me permission to do illegal things............and it is NOT libel if what I am saying is true.........they accused me of being a child molester and that I was abusing my 2nd wife................neither of which is true.......my 2nd wife was abusing me.......





Dave Williams dave-williams@verizon.net

6/24/16
to me
Hi bro,

The link in your email below leads to a log-in page on Google. 

What's the link to the blog post that you would like me to read?

I visited the main page of your blog, and I see that you included email text from Jim, Gary, Principal Whitehead, and a lawyer from the Prince William schools. 

Those were written in private correspondence, and you're publishing them in a public website. 

Do you think that's fair to the people who wrote those words?


I love you, and I wish you peace of mind.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment