Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Here at the Dr. King library on 9th st........nw wash dc..........i am wondering if Dr. King is looking down from heaven wondering why the black panthers tried to kill a little white man who was only helping them...............everyone wants to give me some surprise............i can tell.......i am not stupid.......i don't want any, not now, and not ever............i want out of this country..........like yesterday...........i am no one's friend..........i only have acquaintances..........yeah, i met some cool people, and i do mean that............but after the black panthers tried to kill me............all of them are either a witness.........or a suspect...............and i am not taking anyone's word for anything........i want a full investigation into what the us fed. gov. did with my life..............as well as any state and local governments............i also want a full list of all of my 2nd wife's sex buddies....................and i am going to keep mentioning the same people over and over again until either i die or u lock me up again...............under some bogus reasons.........and it has happened twice...........i will see how many visitors the nat. history museum has today................................but i don't need to go there to see any rocks............................the only thing in this country are prostitutes and rocks..............the whole thing about are u smarter than a 5th grader?  I don't think most of u have the intellectual acumen of a pre school-er.............so here is some homework............a, b, c, d, e, ......................  u have to do the rest yourself.............



The US fed. gov is so weak it cannot even stop a homeless cafeteria from poisoning me...........some's cafeteria and the father mckenna center in nw dc have been poisoning me for more than a year..............everyone knows..............and just gives me stupid looks.................or maybe u cannot read................but u can when u want something from me...........



The Fed gov. also knew my 2nd wife was a prostitute and that she had installed cameras in the house i bought in the Montclair section of Dumfries, VA..............they also knew a practicing pedophile was after my daugther.............which is why they sent Jenny C. to Thomas Jefferson tm club in Dale City, VA............from the US dept of justice...............and Jonathan O. to Lake Ridge tm club in Lake Ridge, VA....................he is a Cia spook.............all this was in like 2010 - 2011...............and everyone wants me to shut up about this..............i am going to keep repeating the exact same thing until u either kill me, frame me again.................let me die...........or get me out of the vile country..............i don't want any rewards..............if there is something with my name on it.........destroy it.................but i want full compensation for u idiots shattering apart my life



A man i know at the homeless shelter on mass ave..........in nw told me it was time to see my daughter now..............like HOW?  it isn't his fault................but it is still teasing me..........................my 2nd wife has full custody and is going around still ruining my life..................and no one does anything but give me more false promises.........lies................sexual harassment...........like the capital tour guide......Jessica............telling me she would take me to Old Town out to see some haunted cat...........if i told her that .................i would be in jail................women of the USA literally cannot see past themselves.................they think they are always doing us a favor by even talking to us...................................i am not weak like these other idiots................and since in my case there are women involved, nothing will ever be done.....


The Black panthers tried to kill me................i am not stupid..........some skinny black man named Tokyo was going to take me to Dupont circle......................b/c all this implicated Pres. Obama................the same fed. agent that went to Thomas jefferson tm club to spy on me in Dale City in like 2010 or 2011......................had an affair Obama when he was a senator.....................she thougth by seducing me she would shut me up............but she never did...............i have not had sex since May of 2012..................and since i was married............even the 1st marriage..........i was always faithful..............i never cheated once either on my 1st wife or the 2nd one...............but both did to me................and later they have to audacity to say it was my fault............and both were racist.................



U are stuck at teasing me now...............i keep telling u the same mfn and have been doing so for months...........................so it is ok to set up some stupid project batman and not bother telling me about it?  Exposing me to the dangerous ms 13 gang in the streets of Garland, Texas in like July of 2013........................and before that...........letting my 2nd wife install cameras at the house i bought at 15598 Northgate dr. Dumfries, VA............exposing herself, me and our then 8 year old daughter to all kinds of perverted people.................................???  It must be....................b/c even though i have told u idiots over and over again that i want out of the country.........u have not listened.....................and u are only wasting your time insinuating about sports advice...........i will never give u any again...............EVER..........


No comments:

Post a Comment