Thursday, April 12, 2018

A security guard calling me "baby" IS sexual harassment...........and ....I never said I was inadequate............my wives did...........I never said I wanted my penis size adjusted.............but u tried and have been trying to make my penis bigger via remote metaphysics.............God made me as he made me...........................who the fuck are u to try and change that?!?!?  Simple........pathetic pieces of shit.................

A fat, Black female security guard called me "baby" this morning at NY ave shelter.................which is sexual harassment............and they have been doing that a while now.............from Ivy........to others........................I am not going to respond to them any more...............b/c they just do it anyways.................so I will post it here............repeadedly..............as u people need to be reminded of everything.,...................but u are smart...........then why the FUCK do u not figure this shit out yourselves?!?!?!  And get me out of the country..................??  I guess u need someone to harass and humiliate....................








Sexual harassment can be verbal...........but u have to explain that to the American Blacks who go around bragging about how smart they are..........but want me to figure everything out.............I have not had sex with one of their whores nor any of the white whores they offered me or who offered themselves to me.............in fact the last time I had sex with anyone was in May of 2012............at the house I owned in Dumfries, Virginia............and it was with my 2nd wife............



Image result for sexual harassment verbal

 
{"clt":"n","id":"91TWW23Li1_GmM:","ml":{"0":{"bh":118,"bw":211}},"oh":147,"ou":"https://study.com/cimages/videopreview/videopreview-small/how-employees-can-prevent-sexual-harassment_copy_170759.jpg","ow":262,"pt":"Types of Workplace Harassment: Verbal, Nonverbal, Physical \u0026 Visual ...","rh":"study.com","rid":"xRLrbBZ-V7JusM","rt":0,"ru":"https://study.com/academy/lesson/verbal-harassment-in-the-workplace-definition-examples.html","s":"","sc":1,"st":"Study.com","th":118,"tu":"https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q\u003dtbn:ANd9GcST3Ax2VF3RrVvg0vvHM2r0i4Yu17_db4-nOUz8lqNlkDxm7pZD16DqCZI","tw":211}


Sexual harassment isn't limited to making inappropriate advances. In fact, sexual harassment includes any unwelcome verbal or physical behavior that creates a hostile work environment.Mar 22, 2018


Examples of Sexual and Non-Sexual Harassment at Work - The Balance

https://www.thebalance.com/examples-of-sexual-and-non-sexual-harassment-2060884

No comments:

Post a Comment