Thursday, April 12, 2018

Page views from all around the world...................................as everyone knows what has happened.................................I guess they are enjoying humiliating me like this...................then they take my comments that I want a bigger penis..........and try to make it bigger via remote metaphysics.............NO..........God made me as he made me.............what fucking right do u people have to try and change that?!?!?  U have none.........................nothing matters in the USA unless a woman or money is involved...............whores, liars, hypocrites and cowards............


Pageviews today
43
Pageviews yesterday
46
Pageviews last month
27,169
Pageviews all time history
533,425
Followers
0
Manage tracking your own pageviews

No comments:

Post a Comment