Thursday, April 19, 2018

Jenny Cha tried to seduce me several times..........even inviting me to her SE Wash DC condo..............I never went.................she was on the train to San Antonio, TX..........in April of 2013...............what was she doing following me..........the US federal government knew Paul Chamberlain was using his security clearance to catch up on me and further ruin my life...........more than he did in the 1990s...........



Jenny Cha purplemints@gmail.com

12/27/13
to me
I have been deleting your emails b/c you keep accusing me of things I did not do.  I will not continue to read them or respond to you if u keep doing that.
All I have done is try to help now and again.  I can give you some food when you need some if that will help you.  I live in DC and can meet you outside somewhere to share some food with you if you want that kind of help.
I am sorry you are having a horrible time.  I have a lot of things going on as well taking care of my nephews and sister and my friend's dad passed away so I am going to his funeral tomorrow morning.
If you continue to accuse me of things i did not do, I will no longer respond to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment