Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I had Thanksgiving dinner at one of the homeless shelters in Knoxville............................in 2013..........the manager told us that he had got a call from Pres Obama..........on my behalf...................................b/c I saved Pres Obama's life...........who must be denying everything as well.................no wonder no one believes me..........from the way I am treated.................I wouldn't believe it either unless I had lived through it.........but just about everyone is a liar, coward, a hypocrite or a whore...........in the "good old" USA.................


Rating 
Hours 

Knoxville Homeless Shelters and Services - Knoxville TN Homeless ...

https://www.homelessshelterdirectory.org/cgi-bin/id/city.cgi?city=Knoxville...TN
Knoxville, TN Homeless Shelters and homeless services. We provide homeless shelters and resources that help the homeless including clinics, transitional housing.

10 Homeless Shelters In Knoxville, TN | Suntopia.org

www.suntopia.org/knoxville/tn/homeless_shelters.php
10 homeless shelters in the Knoxville, TN that help people in times of need. Includes program information and contacts for each homeless shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment