Wednesday, April 18, 2018

A full week after I trespassed I was arrested...............I only trespassed once.............at my daughter's school..........I have yet to go back................and never will.......................but I was arrested by 3 PWC police officers.....................and poisoned in this jail..........in Feb and March of 2013..........after Darci Whitehead asked me if I knew that poinsettia leaves are poisonous..................Patt and Michelle.........the two white, female front office workers.........heard her say that...........they had known me for like four years at that point..........I had done all the volunteer hours a parent is required to do.......................................10 hours a year..............my wife did not even do one single volunteer hour................


Moved, closed, or was never here
Report
Prince William County Adult Detention Center
Juvenile detention center in Prince William County, Virginia
Address: 9320 Lee Ave, Manassas, VA 20110
Hours:
Open now ·
Add full hours

No comments:

Post a Comment