Wednesday, April 18, 2018

You have ruined my fucking life forever.........



Officer A Wright of the Galludet campus police also told me that the next time I trespassed that I would be arrested.......................so I will be back tomorrow morning..........to trespass again.......the Black panthers, who told me they would protect me...............................will probably shake the man's hand after he arrests me...............as pathetic as the Black panthers are.......................my body guards........................??  Yeah, the ones who let Richard spit in my face??  The ones who let a George Washington U. police officer throw me face 1st into the concrete??  Some body guards............then the Black panthers use my name without my consent........telling people that I am the CIA's whatever.............I do not work for the fucking CIA nor have I ever...........nor did I give ANYONE the permission to use my name............then to make up for it..........they offer me their whores as well as white whores..........and are now probably denying the whole thing...................and so must be former Pres Obama who called the Knoxville, TN homeless shelter on Thanksgiving day of 2013................................to tell the manager to leave me alone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment