Wednesday, April 18, 2018

One of the founders was Rob McNamera.................what an odd karma I have...........I think I heard someone I used to work with on shift work in the data center..........I/O they called it..........in/out..............printing and data tape mounting............a Mark..........who told me he lived close to where I did when I lived on Parsons Ct......



American Management Systems - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Management_Systems
American Management Systems (previous NASDAQ symbol: AMSY) was a high technology and management consulting firm, founded in 1970 by a group of five former Defense Department officials who had worked under Robert McNamara in the Kennedy and Johnson administration. The company grew throughout the ...
Founded‎: ‎1970
Defunct‎: ‎2004

Working at American Management Systems: Employee Reviews ...

https://www.indeed.com/cmp/American-Management-Systems/reviews
Rating: 3.9 - ‎23 reviews
AMS was brought out by CGI. Operations Shift Manager/Jr (Former Employee) – Fairfax, VA – March 23, 2018. I spent 9 years with AMS until the Company was bought by CGI in 2004 and the Data Center was relocated to Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment