Tuesday, April 17, 2018

As no one wants to admit what has happened............I will just reiterate things..........I was born Ramsey Paul Williams.........on Monday, May 10, 1971..............to Sandra Kay Williams.......maiden name Ruddell .........born in Washington DC.........on Dec 18, 1943............and Bruce Kellie Williams...........born in Iowa in early May of 1942....................which, if either are......my real parents I have no idea......................as all most people have done to me is lie...........

I will be safe......things will get better.......hold on longer.......the Black panthers told me........my life is ruined forever..................u do not understand that............u can NEVER repair the damage done to my reputation....................it can never be repaired..............it is ruined forever, both my life and my reputation.................I was never even told what I was rumored to have done.........a person has the legal right to be told of the offenses they are accused of....................


Moved, closed, or was never here
Report



Seton Medical Center, Daly City



Hospital in Daly City, California



Seton Medical Center is a 357-bed Verity Health System hospital. It was founded in San Francisco. The current complex is located in Daly City, California, United States. It is the largest employer in Daly City. Wikipedia



Address: 1900 Sullivan Ave, Daly City, CA 94015


Hours:
Open 24 hours
TuesdayOpen 24 hours
WednesdayOpen 24 hours
ThursdayOpen 24 hours
FridayOpen 24 hours
SaturdayOpen 24 hours
SundayOpen 24 hours
MondayOpen 24 hours
Suggest an edit


Founded: 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment