Wednesday, April 18, 2018

James Ruddell probably knew my father was not Bruce Williams.................that whole family probably knew......................but no one ever told me.........there is no such thing as rights in the USA..................................only women and money.......


Jim Ruddell techies@flash.net

1/24/14
to me, Dave, Sue, Gary
Rams, actually 128 is probably a good weight for you.
 
However, you could lose about 8 more pounds.
 
And it's all above your shoulders!
 
But I guess that would mean using what is above
your shoulders!
 
Repeating does not use much energy.
But as a know it all, I guess you already knew that.
 
I still like your skinny (and healthy) self.
 
Do they make skinny Buddhas?
 
 
 
James E. Fagan,
 
Are you going to sue me or not. 
 I will be down in pwc soon. 
If the country police arrest me, this time tell them to give me enough poison to kill me,
i lived through what they did to me in Manassas, VA last Feb. and March, but barely. 
I left jail at 128lbs.  I man who is 5'7" and is 41 years old should not weigh 128.
 
Ramsey Paul Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment