Thursday, June 27, 2019

2014........................Dolores of Some's cafeteria........told me i would see my kid for father's day ..............about the same time Bruce wrote this.......i STILL have not seen my daughter..........my 2nd wife has full custody...........and not only will she not let me she her.................i have not even heard from her...........i have no idea where my daughter is or even how she is..







As no one has spoken up....................for what they did.....using my name to do it.......i will speak up for everyone..



Bruce Bennett geneva2140@yahoo.com

Sat, Aug 30, 2014, 5:11 AM
to me
Dear Ramsey:

     Please meet me (Bruce Bennett) in front of Dr. Martin L. King library, 901 G. St. NW, Washington.DC
on THURSDAY, SEPT. 4, 2014 at 10:30am (in the morning) because I have some money for you.
It's worth coming.

    Please call to confirm this 10:30am appointment by dialing my home number (202) 675-1011 and leave
a message.  I will not contact you any more about this appointment unless you have questions. Or, if you
wish, you can catch me at home anytime after 9:30 pm.(at night).  Thanks


Your friend,


Bruce Bennett  of the Laurie Mitchell Employment Center

No comments:

Post a Comment