Friday, June 28, 2019

Since no one has done anything positive for me........even though they said they would.........repeadedly.........i will repeat the history of my life......a million more times if need be.............i was born in Daly City, California.......on May 10, 1971......some coward stole my small backpack......i had my birth certificate in it........and my dd 214 form.....which has my ssn on it......



Seton Medical Center has been serving the health care needs of San Francisco and northern San Mateo County since its founding as Mary's Help Hospital in 1893. Today ... Daly CityCA 94015 ... FRANCIS MEDICAL CENTER, AND ST.
Seton Medical Center (originally Mary's Help Hospital) is a 357-bed Verity Health System hospital. Founded in San Francisco, the current complex is located in Daly CityCalifornia, United States. It is the largest employer in Daly City. ... In 1983 it was renamed in honor of SaintElizabeth Ann Seton, the American founder of ...
Location‎: ‎1900 Sullivan Ave., ‎Daly City‎, Califor...
Beds‎: ‎357
Founded‎: ‎1893

No comments:

Post a Comment