Thursday, June 27, 2019

There is no such thing as friends........i am NOT your friend.........ANY of you........your worst enemy..........from Bac to everyone........they used me and stabbed me in my back........a "friend" would not do that..............thus........i am no one's friend..

PLEASE OPEN THIS E-MAIL TO CONTACT YOUR FRIEND BRUCE BENNETT OF LMEC

Inbox
x

Bruce Bennett bennettbruce600@yahoo.com

Thu, Mar 29, 2018, 3:07 PM
to me
 Dear Ramsey:

    I hope you are doing well at this time.  My circumstance has not changed yet.  Things are the same, but I am still praying for you and I hope that things will
change soon, so don't give up praying because something good is going to happen for us soon.  Our friend Troy-Ann Patterson was let go from LMEC last
summer.  LMEC has a new Manager.

     Are you still living in D.C., Maryland, or Virginia Area?  If so, which city and state.  I have not seen you in a year.  I have been worried about you because
I have not seen you.  I have a new e-mail address (bennettbruce600@yahoo.com).  Nine months ago, I lost another friend to the streets because he lost his
income.  I tell you its tough out here, but I am still hanging on.  Have you found an apartment yet or are you living with someone or what is your housing
status?

     Please let me know right-a-way what are you doing and what city and state you are living in?


Sincerely,

Bruce Bennett
(202) 664-4608


Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

Ramsey Williams ramsey.williams1971@gmail.com

Wed, Apr 18, 2018, 12:50 PM
to Bruce
Hey...........................thank you for your prayers.............................too bad about Troy.......she was always a good person..............so were u...........that is why I approached u when I saw u at the Dr. King library............................................Mr. Beaumont, Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My circumstances have not changed either..........I am still in DC.......staying at the homeless shelters..............

Take care, Ramsey

Ramsey Williams ramsey.williams1971@gmail.com

Wed, Apr 18, 2018, 1:06 PM
to Bruce
And I am not looking for any permanent housing in the USA..............I am going to South Korea to be a Zen monk.............asap.....................and I am never coming back..........I have not seen my kid in over 5 years..................and her mother has not told me anything about how she is or where she is......................my 2nd wife has destroyed my life.........u might remember her.........I brought both my wife and kid to some of Lmec's parties....................Take care, Ramsey

No comments:

Post a Comment