Thursday, June 27, 2019

What part of no do you fucking people NOT understand?........................they go around telling people i am the CIA's whatever in the fuck they say...........i never gave them permission to do that...........google.com used my name without my consent.......there is no respect.........just prostitutes and money......................................then they think i am gay........then they try to use witchcraft to make my body parts change.............i never asked them to do that either....................but they will lie about everything..........so i will just keep repeating things....


Then they try to make my penis and testicles bigger......i never asked them to do that.........God made me as he made me..........why do u want to change that????  I guess u really like humiliating me......... 




Map of 15598 Northgate Dr, Montclair, VA 22025
Montclair, VA 22025
15598 NORTHGATE DrDUMFRIESVA 22025 ..... Nearby restaurants include Downunder Services Co, Vernon & Steve Crabs and Montclair Country Club.

15598 NORTHGATE Dr is a townhouse in DUMFRIESVA 22026. Based on ... This address can also be written as 15598 NORTHGATE DriveDUMFRIESVirginia 22026. StatusNot For Sale ..... 15608 Northgate DrMontclair, VA. 3 Beds | 1.5 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment