Wednesday, June 26, 2019

The Black, female staff member who humiliated me.........told me that i could not bring my plate out of the facility.................even though i do it every night i go there........she told me i would be barred if i brought it out.........i told the whore that i do that everyday.....................and i left with my plate..............they like to humiliate me.......but that is love..........nothing could be farther from the truth.........you do not love me, nor do u know what love is...........u only like what i can do for u....the same with the Latinos..............you people are users.......and u know it................and u backstab people the 1st chance u get..............and you KNOW it................just like American women who complain about sexual harassment........but offered me sex ....................someone they had never met............i never asked them for sex........now they are denying it...........so i will just keep reminding the world what has happened...


Arlington Street. People's Assistance Network
Charity in Arlington, Virginia
Address: 2020A 14th St N, Arlington, VA 22201
Hours:
Open now ·
Add full hours

No comments:

Post a Comment