Thursday, June 27, 2019

I am right here, right now ms 13 gang...........computer 8............some coward stole my backpack last night..........that had my id in it...........and my birth certificate and dd 214 form...........i really guess u like humiliating me.........but u call that love...........i call it hypocrisy and idiocrisy........b/c that is exactly what it is.........i am safe........i will see my daughter...................5 years after they told me that............Dolores at Some's cafeteria..........the Blacks still have not let me see my kid...........but that is love as well............you people are the worst people ever created............


Central Library


Public library
Address: 1015 N Quincy St, Arlington, VA 22201
Hours:
Open ⋅ Closes 9PM















No comments:

Post a Comment