Friday, June 28, 2019

I was born in this hosptial.........my original birth certificate says that my eyes are blue........they are not blue........they are brownish green.......................maybe i was switched at birth........my "parents"..............are listed as Bruce Kellie Williams...........and Sandra Kay Ruddell.......her maiden name..........i am not sure if one or both or even either are my real parents.......but i lived with both on Crespi drive in nearby Pacifica..............



Seton Medical Center
Hospital in Daly City, California

Description

Seton Medical Center is a 357-bed Verity Health System hospital. Founded in San Francisco, the current complex is located in Daly City, California, United States. It is the largest employer in Daly City.Wikipedia
Address1900 Sullivan Ave, Daly City, CA 94015

No comments:

Post a Comment