Friday, June 28, 2019

No one believes me........because they all get together and lie collectively..........so i will repeat the truth endlessly.......they are working witchcraft on me to make my penis and testicles bigger..which they will continue to lie about.............just like they will lie that they offered me sex for civil rights and scholarship.......so i will repeat things endlessly until there is justice........the ONLY justice i will accept is killing every single person involved.....which i will do myself.......u whores are too incompetent to do anything..................................


\







The more u deny things..........the more i will repeat them.............they just lie.........so i will just reiterate the truth....


God told me the things they are doing............................as no one is admitting anything.......i will admit everything for everyone..........you are too much of coward to do anything but humiliate me......................................stop doing things in my name or what u think would do me good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....


Then they try to make my penis and testicles bigger, using witchcraft......i never asked them to do that.........God made me as he made me..........why do u want to change that????  I guess u really like humiliating me......... 




Map of 15598 Northgate Dr, Montclair, VA 22025
Montclair, VA 22025

15598 NORTHGATE DrDUMFRIESVA 22025 ..... Nearby restaurants include Downunder Services Co, Vernon & Steve Crabs and Montclair Country Club

No comments:

Post a Comment