Wednesday, June 26, 2019

As much as my dad owns....he probably owns or influences the Wash Post a good deal..........i bet it was him who suggested Veracruz..........me and my 1st wife went there in 1995.....


Filming

Filming locations for Romancing the Stone included Veracruz, Mexico (Fort of San Juan de UlĂșa); and Huasca de Ocampo, Mexico. Parts of the film were also shot in Snow Canyon, Utah.[7] The scene where Turner and Douglas get separated on opposite banks on a whitewater river, about two-thirds into the movie, was filmed on the Rio Antigua near the town of Jalcomulco, Veracruz.[8]
Turner later said of the film's production, "I remember terrible arguments [with Robert Zemeckis] doing Romancing. He's a film-school grad, fascinated by cameras and effects. I never felt that he knew what I was having to do to adjust my acting to some of his damn cameras – sometimes he puts you in ridiculous postures. I'd say, 'This is not helping me! This is not the way I like to work, thank you!'"[9] Despite their difficulties on the film, Zemeckis would go on to work with Turner again, casting her as the voice of Jessica Rabbit in 1988's Who Framed Roger Rabbit.[10]

Release

No comments:

Post a Comment