Thursday, June 27, 2019

Troy Ann P........knew Shelby.......he was/is a manager in Prince William County's mental health section.......................we worked at Sacramento Center........on route 1 at the time.......


Bruce Bennett bennettbruce600@yahoo.com

Thu, Mar 29, 2018, 3:07 PM
 
to me
 Dear Ramsey:

    I hope you are doing well at this time.  My circumstance has not changed yet.  Things are the same, but I am still praying for you and I hope that things will
change soon, so don't give up praying because something good is going to happen for us soon.  Our friend Troy-Ann Patterson was let go from LMEC last
summer.  LMEC has a new Manager.

     Are you still living in D.C., Maryland, or Virginia Area?  If so, which city and state.  I have not seen you in a year.  I have been worried about you because
I have not seen you.  I have a new e-mail address (bennettbruce600@yahoo.com).  Nine months ago, I lost another friend to the streets because he lost his
income.  I tell you its tough out here, but I am still hanging on.  Have you found an apartment yet or are you living with someone or what is your housing
status?

     Please let me know right-a-way what are you doing and what city and state you are living in?


Sincerely,

Bruce Bennett
(202) 664-460

No comments:

Post a Comment