Friday, January 26, 2018

Bow wow is obviously not his real name...................everyone calls him that........a short, skinny Black man.......young.........T money..........the same..............not his real name............he is also skinny and young...............taller than Bow wow................Anthony............is a short, squat Black man..........another alien vampire probably....................any unwanted sexual comments.........IS sexual harassment..........they called me faggot, bitch.............white boy...cracker..........all of which is ok with the staff..........b/c they have done it over and over again.................


I do NOT joke with the men there.........I do NOT even talk to them..........Charles Moore,..........John.........just sex ring members...............so was the light skinned, young Black woman.................................who said that NY ave shelter was her castle and she was the queen........Ivy.............................she lives in Prince G's county MD........or so she said..........sex rings everywhere..........................having sex in the work place is highly illegal.......but it is ok in this whore of a nation...................









I was sexually harassed in 10 dorm.............a week or so ago.........and I complained to Bow Wow and a bearded Black guard........male.......Cpl Talbott or something........the men called me faggot.......they told me that they were going to wait in the alley for me to beat my head in..................calling me faggot IS sexual harassment..................Cpl T........I am not 100% sure of his name.........he probably lied anyways.........said that that was not a "felony" threat.......I told the idiot didn't say it was a "felony" threat........... a threat is a threat...........if someone tells another person that he or she will beat someone's head in.......................THAT is a threat............and if u are calling someone, fucking this or fucking that..........bitch, whatever..........THAT is sexual harassment....................I do not joke with the men there.............I do not even talk to them........


New York Avenue Low Barrier Shelter - Catholic Charities ...

https://www.catholiccharitiesdc.org/housinghelp/newyorkave/
This is a low-barrier shelter program open to anyone who identifies as male over the age of 18. The program offers a hot dinner, access to case management staff, showers, and a bed on a nightly basis. The low-barrier shelter is open from 7 pm to 7 am daily pending weather alerts issued by DC government. Shuttle service ...

No comments:

Post a Comment