Friday, January 26, 2018

Joe J is from Texas........Sharon J is from Canada...............they all were in on the investigation..........another club member..................came to my house.....to buy some comic books.......I had a large collection at one point..........11 full boxes........comic boxes.......I sold Iron Man # 1 on E bay for like $385 ..........................my brother Dave bought all of it.........except for the little Kurt bought..........a young, white male.........who came by my house to look at my collection...............he said something about how he thought Batman was better than superman.......b/c all u needed to do to beat superman was to give him kryptonite.........

Both Sharon and Joe J.......live in Montclair, VA...............my house in Dumfries...........was also in the Montclair region.....................region of Dumfries, VA.................................they planned on some batman program for me..........even before I was in jail in Manassas, VA.......in 2013..............but all that is ok................??  It must be

A Cia agent came there as well.........a Jonathan Oretega...................middle aged Latino man.........................everyone knew and knows................Jenny Cha of the US dept of Justice came to Thomas Jefferson Toastmasters...........to watch me............in like 2009................which was when Jon Ortega of the CIA came to Lake Ridge.............they were probably wondering why Paul Chamberlain had taken an enormous interest in me..............................he is my illegitimate father I bet .............the real batman...............director of the Smithsonian Institute............................but my "mother" will never admit to all that b/c she was married to Bruce Kellie Williams at the time........my birth certificate says my eyes are blue.........they are not..........they are greenish brown...........just like Sandra Kay Herbert..........my so called mother...........










Joe Jarzombek is big in Toastmasters apparently.........one of the national members........leadership committee...........he even works or at least then, worked for Homeland security...................and was part of this investigation I bet.........his wife.....Sharon Jarzombeck.........said something along the lines of ........."there is nothing big on Ramsey"...........she was referring to my penis size...........as they must have thought I was a male prostitute.......

NO, that was Rodrigo Baires.....................God had to tell me that one.........................that my 2nd wife was running a brothel from my house in Dumfries, Virginia.............................Brenda Beamon........who is from Terre Haute, Indiana...............asked me if I was waiting to walk her home............................NO, I was waiting for a fellow club officer..............Patricia A.........Sharon J............and Brenda B..........all thought I was a male prostitute..........all white women...................YOU HAVE RUINED MY LIFE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Lake Ridge Toastmasters Club

lakeridge.toastmastersclubs.org/
"For more than 25 years Lake Ridge Toastmasters have conscientiously used Toastmasters International (TI) Communication and Leadership programs to help members enhance their speaking and leadership skills; enabling them to strengthen their self-confidence and to be more productive leaders in their work places and

No comments:

Post a Comment