Friday, January 26, 2018

This is an email Jenny Cha of the dept of justice sent me.....when I just made DC in late 2013.......she sent me $100 via Western Union after I made Knoxville, TN in Nov of 2013.............she came to Some's cafeteria..............................around the date of her email to seduce me........she never did......


Jenny Cha purplemints@gmail.com

12/27/13
to me
I have been deleting your emails b/c you keep accusing me of things I did not do.  I will not continue to read them or respond to you if u keep doing that.
All I have done is try to help now and again.  I can give you some food when you need some if that will help you.  I live in DC and can meet you outside somewhere to share some food with you if you want that kind of help.
I am sorry you are having a horrible time.  I have a lot of things going on as well taking care of my nephews and sister and my friend's dad passed away so I am going to his funeral tomorrow morning.
If you continue to accuse me of things i did not do, I will no longer respond to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment