Friday, January 26, 2018

The Blacks told me I would be safe........they told me I could do illegal things..........they must like to harass me..............a Black man kicking my feet today.......calling me "bitch n."...in front of a McDonalds on New York ave in NE.......I guess they like to humiliate me and allow others to do the same......

I do NOT want to be in the USA.........I want out of this country forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They keep paying me lip service..........telling me I am super smart......then allowing people to humiliate me.................








I told them like 3 years ago now.........that I did not want to be a part of their Fed investigation.........and at 1st would only do so if they did not allow them to poison me.......they let them poison me anyways...........and that I wanted to be put in a motel getting my paperwork together to leave the USA forever...................and if they are telling you they offered me that, then they are lying............I WILL leave forever................at the 1st given chance...........and I would have 3 years ago or so..............but I guess this is how things were going to get better...............just a bunch of pathetic pieces of shit.....




Federal Investigations: What Everyone Should Know

www.burnhamgorokhov.com/.../federal.../federal-investigations-what-everyone-shoul...
A federal investigation is the first step in the federal criminal justice process. In this stage, federal law enforcement agents are investigating potential violations of federal law. Their goals are to determine: (1) whether a federal crime has been committed; (2) the parties responsible; and (3) the evidence pertaining to the crime, ...

What to Do If You Are Under Federal Investigation - Halscott Megaro PA

www.appealslawgroup.com/blog/under-federal-investigation.html
Learning you are under federal investigation can be terrifying. Though the federal government is investigating you, this does not mean you will immediately be placed under arrest. Typically the ATF, DEA, FBI or other federal departments will notify an individual he or she is under investigation through a few different ways.

How Do You Know You're Under Federal Investigation? :: Federal ...

https://www.whitecollarcrimeresources.com/how-do-you-know-you-re-under-federal-...
We are often asked how someone learns that they are under federal investigation. Here are the most common ways people find out that the feds are looking at them. If it turns out that you are under investigation, you should watch this video on what not to do when you're under federal investigation. It could save you a lot of ...

No comments:

Post a Comment