Friday, January 26, 2018

Some great country this is........I saved former Pres Obama's life........when I was homeless in Dallas, TX in 2013.....via an email to myself........to the US federal government...................I noted stuff on the news......that the Latino gangs would rise up and kill him on July 4th.............during all the fireworks..............then they told me I could do illegal things and that I would be safe.......but what they did was give me more brain damage on top of all that I already have...........by letting a George Washington University police officer slam me face 1st into concrete......................but it is ok........b/c women are involved.....................sex rings on college campuses..........................in this nation of whores and hypocrites.......

It was a curse I broke with a promise..........and for thanks they sexually humiliate me..........trying to adjust my penis size via remote metaphysics..........I never said I was inadequate.........my 2 wives did........God made me as he made me..........why the fuck do you feel the need to change that??!?!?!??!








The great Shawnee chief.......Tecumshe was born near that mound........................my two great cousins........Abraham and Stephen Ruddell were raised with Tecumshe and his brother, the Prophet..............



Presidential 20-Year Death Curse - Snopes.com

https://www.snopes.com/history/american/curse.asp
Does a death curse threaten U.S. presidents elected in years evenly divisible by 20? ... Another version attributes the curse to Tenskwatawa (also known as “The Prophet”), a Shawnee medicine man who was half-brother to Tecumseh. The hex was supposedly his revenge for the death of his half-sibling. “Harrison will die I ...


Curse of Tippecanoe - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_Tippecanoe
The name Curse of Tippecanoe (also known as Tecumseh's Curse) is used to describe the regular death in office of Presidents of the United States elected or re-elected in years evenly divisible by twenty, from William Henry Harrison (elected in 1840) through John F. Kennedy (1960). Ronald Reagan, elected in 1980, was ...

Curse of Tippecanoe - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_Tippecanoe
The name Curse of Tippecanoe (also known as Tecumseh's Curse, the Presidential Curse, Zero-Year Curse, the Twenty-Year Curse, or the Twenty-Year Presidential Jinx) is used to describe the death of Presidents of the United States in office while elected or re-elected in a year ending in "0". The "curse" began when ...

No comments:

Post a Comment