Friday, January 26, 2018

Sure enough, they played games with my laundry............and the women's and blacks groups just continue to allow people to harass me and humiliate me..............they must think it is funny..........and if u do not believe that I will leave at the 1st given opportunity........................put me in a motel.....arrange my paperwork..........and see if I will not leave the USA............forever!!!!!!!  It was YOU who volunteered me for your investigation without even getting my permission 1st............it was YOU who told me I could do illegal things......then threw it in my face..........what a bunch of pathetic pieces of shit...............................you complain about other people.........when you are worse than they are........



I wonder if they will play games with my laundry.......they usually do........but this was how things were going to get better.......


Map of 1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018
1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018

Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC) - Washington DC ...

https://www.washingtondc.va.gov/.../Community_Resource_and_Referral_Center_CR...
Sep 14, 2016 - The Washington DC Veterans Affairs Medical Center's (DCVAMC) Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC) exemplifies the Medical ... The CRRC is the first of its kind in the Washington DC area and will serve as a 24/7 hub to combat homelessness among Veterans. ... 1500 Franklin St., NE

Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC) - Locations

https://www.va.gov/directory/guide/facility.asp?ID=6227
Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC). Skip links. 1500 Franklin St., NE Washington, DC 20018. Phone: 202-636-7660 ... Veterans Health Administration · Veterans Benefits Administration · National Cemetery Administration. U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs | 810 Vermont Avenue, NW Washington DC 20420.

No comments:

Post a Comment