Thursday, January 25, 2018

What a code indeed............just another DC whore house.........where the staff need to be trained in sexual harassment.................anytime someone says....sexual things about another person.........it IS sexual harassment........but you have to tell the American Blacks on staff that.......they are smart after all..............

I was sexually harassed in 10 dorm.............a week or so ago.........and I complained to Bow Wow and a bearded Black guard........male.......Cpl Talbott or something........the men called me faggot.......they told me that they were going to wait in the alley for me to beat my head in..................calling me faggot IS sexual harassment..................Cpl T........I am not 100% sure of his name.........he probably lied anyways.........said that that was not a "felony" threat.......I told the idiot didn't say it was a "felony" threat........... a threat is a threat...........if someone tells another person that he or she will beat someone's head in.......................THAT is a threat............and if u are calling someone, fucking this or fucking that..........bitch, whatever..........THAT is sexual harassment....................I do not joke with the men there.............I do not even talk to them........


New York Avenue Low Barrier Shelter - Catholic Charities ...

https://www.catholiccharitiesdc.org/housinghelp/newyorkave/
This is a low-barrier shelter program open to anyone who identifies as male over the age of 18. The program offers a hot dinner, access to case management staff, showers, and a bed on a nightly basis. The low-barrier shelter is open from 7 pm to 7 am daily pending weather alerts issued by DC government. Shuttle service ...

New York Ave Shelter - Street Sense Media

https://www.streetsensemedia.org/locations/new-york-ave-shelter/
Shelter (Everyday) 7am-7pm. 1355 New York Ave., NE Washington, DC 20002 2028322359 · http://www.catholiccharitiesdc.org/newyorkave. Vendor Successes. Epileptic electrician, Marcellus Phillips, lights up basement apartment. by James Marshall // November 15, 2017. Marcellus Phillips has battled epilepsy for 20 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment