Friday, January 26, 2018

The manager here............who said he was part Panamanian...........bald headed Black man..................said his mother..........Arthretta Martin said I was a boy........which is the problem right there.................I have a baby face.........and I am not tall, dark and handsome.....therefore they think they have the right to discriminate against me........Blacks complain about racism.......which is looks discrimination.......then they go and call me a boy.................only b/c I have a young face.........I was 38 or so at the time..............I played basketball here in like 2012........after leaving LA Fitness.........some of the men I played with came here.................supposedly the DC Wizards were interested in me playing point guard................







After all that drama there........I went here........to play basketball..........some of the men followed me........Cory..................Tevin.............Tevin played for Gar Field he told me........and played in West Virginia..........on the division A team.........basketball.......I gave him a Marine picture of me to remember me by...........he never told me about the Wizards nor did anyone else...................

The manager here.........................had a Facebook picture of someone I knew from Toastmasters........I asked him how he knew of Arthretta Martin.................I knew her from GUTS.......tm club in Annandale, Va...........he said that A. Martin was his mother.........he is a bald headed Black man......partly from Panama he told me...........



Moved, closed, or was never here
Yes
No


Woodbridge Sport & Health Club 

Health club in Woodbridge, Virginia


Address: 2401 Rock Bridge Ct, Woodbridge, VA 22192

Hours:
Open ⋅ Closes 11PM
Thursday4AM–11PM
Friday4AM–11PM
Saturday7AM–8PM
Sunday7AM–7PM
Monday4AM–11PM
Tuesday4AM–11PM
Wednesday4AM–11PM
Suggest an edit

Website: http://www.sportandhealth.com/find-a-club
Category: Health Club

No comments:

Post a Comment