Friday, January 26, 2018

The Chinese house my granparents owned.......................stood at a corner lot.......two blocks from the Atlantic ocean.................the phone number was 302 - 227 - 7400........I am 100% sure of that.........I think the address was  900 Bayard.............................the mailing address was def Bayard ave.......2nd street really............................but after Rehoboth ave......they call it Bayard.......it was on the corner of Rodney and Bayard...........................

My grandfather told me that a woman whose family owned Pepsi Cola had owned it.....or maybe her family had a large amount of stock in Pepsi.......I am not sure.........but it was odd........b/c all the light switches were very close to the ground............not so much close to the ground but far lower than they usually are...................just about all my friends who visited noted that........


Map of 900 Bayard Ave, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971

900 Bayard Ave, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971

No comments:

Post a Comment