Friday, January 26, 2018

But it IS up to the whores in the Black's rights groups and women's rights groups and the US Federal government to fix my life................they put me in their care..........without even telling me or bothering to get my permission 1st.....................which makes them 100% responsible for everything that has happened............................now they are denying it......they must be.....or why am I here??  But they go on bragging about how smart they are.....................THEN WHY DON'T U FIX THIS SHIT YOURSELVES!?!?!?!?!?!!??!

What is even worse.........is you made my private life public........with this investigation........and you never got my permission...........................AND you go around using my name without my permission............I do NOT work the fucking CIA.........I am not anything to the fucking CIA, nor was I ever...........nor will I ever be...........








And I KNOW that it is not up to private individuals to fix my life..........my point is that is how far the story spread about what has happened............and for YEARS the cowards and whores of the American Blacks have been telling me that things will get better..........



Over a 1000 now.............famous athletes.....................foreign governments.........tons of people know.......but no one does anything but lie...........a German soccer league coach.........from the Bundesliga..............came to see me.............was on the tour of the US Capital with me.....several years back........he had a white female translate for him..........they never told me he was a coach.......she just translated...........he looked like someone I saw on Gol TV.............but again, I am not 100% sure with my bad eye sight..........I have myopia with tons of stigmatisms........


Pageviews today
1,075
Pageviews yesterday
353
Pageviews last month
25,583
Pageviews all time history
428,016
Followers
0
Manage tracking your own pageviews

No comments:

Post a Comment